Chauffeur / Private Chauffeur / Driver-Guide
Pat Keogh Chauffeur Service is your executive, luxurious, professional ground transportation partner. For over the past 30 years, Pat Keogh Chauffeur Service has specialised in executive transfers, corporate transportation and chauffeur driven tours of Ireland.
Operating a fleet of over 20 chauffeur driven vehicles, we aim to provide the highest level of professional service to our clients and guests.
We are currently hiring for the role of Chauffeur / Private Chauffeur / Driver-Guide.
- Provide chauffeur driven transport to our guests in luxury executive vehicles
- Provide exceptional service to our corporate guests and international tourist visitors
- Assisting our guests with any requirements they may have during their trip.
- Hold a valid SPSV licence or D1 MiniBus Licence
- Passionate about Ireland and showcasing Ireland to our international guests
- Previous experience working in the tourism industry and/or customer service industry an advantage
- Strong knowledge of the Irish tourism market and tourist experiences
- Ability to provide exceptional service to clients and guests in a discreet, professional manner
- A people-person, comfortable conversing and engaging with guests
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise effectively and work with a high attention to detail
A number of different roles are available including full time and part time roles. As we operate across the Island of Ireland, we will be interested in discussing options with any potential candidate. Touring and non-touring roles available.
If interested, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org